Tuesday, June 9, 2015

"Like a Clint Eastwood western set in a desert Fahrenheit 451 world"

And I liked this review. A lot ...
 
I liked this book. A Lot. By BRau on June 9, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
I am not a book critic, but I know what I like. And I liked this book. A lot. Action and adventure right from the start. An imaginative new world where the future meets the past. For me it was like Clint Eastwood western set in a desert Fahrenheit 451 world.

The main character is like no other. "The Professor" is well developed and crazy complex. It takes awhile to figure out if you are supposed to love him or hate him. He won me over in the end and so did the Author. I am ready for the Devil's next adventure. Keep them coming Mr. Henion. 
 
GO GET YOU SOME DEVIL IN SNAKESKINS, PEOPLE. $1.75 on Kindle.


No comments:

Post a Comment